I try to get to events on a regular basis. They’re fun and I enjoy hanging out with people and it’s always great to engage new experiences.
- Night on the Town
- Ruby Joust
- Storvik Novice Tourney
- Skewered! 2
- Entered period cider at Night on the Town 2018.
- Only entrant - 1st place
- Entered Champleve award medallion enamel at Storvik Novice Tourney 2018
- Entered Mary Rose style leather bottle at Skewered! 2018
- Maenad and brewing enamel medallions and period brewing entered at Clash with Bacchus 2018
- 1st place
- Grape Medallions entered to Night in Navarre 2019
- 1st place
Out of Kingdom
- EK River War 2017 and 2018 - Brewed a braggot with Osric each occasion for Artisan’s Row.
- Taught Beginner Historical Research class at EK Artisan’s Village 2017
- Participated several times in Bhakail’s brewing champion competition at Bhakail Yule (EK)
- Pennsic 2017 - Entered whiskey mead into interkingdom brewing competition which yielded high praise
- EK Brewer’s Guild - Brewer Rank
- Period Bochet received 66 points - Nottingham Fair 2016
- Period hybrid raspberry mead received 66 points (I can’t remember exactly. Somewhere in the high 60s) - Artisan’s Village 2017